Platon NG Series
The NG series are our low cost frames for the standard 100mm scale glass tubes.
Ideal for panel mounting, the NG series are supplied with mounting studs and a rear facing exhaust vent to safely exhaust process fluid should a tube fail.
Models can have rear facing or in-line process connections and the NGV units have a built in needle valve for flow control. Float and scale visibility is improved through the use of a clear polycarbonate cover set against a white background.
- Easy to use, high visibility scale
- Simple and reliable
- Gas flow measurement
- Operator confidence from float rotation
- Instantaneous response
- Accuracy up to ±1.25% FSD
- Air flow range 5 cm³/min to 150 L/min
- Linear scales, typically 10:1 range
- Glass tube removal without tools
- Option of single or dual alarms
- Option of integral needle valve
- Special scales available on request
|Frame||Black anodised Aluminium with rear racing pressure relief vent and Polycarbonate moulded front cover|
|Flow tube||Borosilicate glass with ceramic scale|
|Float||Duraluminium or Stainless Steel|
|End Blocks||Nickel plated Brass or Stainless Steel|
|O-ring Seals||Nitrile with Brass, Viton with Stainless Steel|