Non intrusive ultrasonic Flowmeter type PF330
The Micronics flowmeters are portable clamp on ultrasonic time of flight flowmeters; they are known to be robust and user friendly, compact and lighweight, easy to start up and to service presenting a very cost effective flow measurement solution for many applications.
They are compatible with numerous pipe materials and suitable for pipe sizes from 13mm to 5 m. These flowmeters are also availbale as permanent fitted units presenting the same advantages as the portable versions as no process interruption is needed hence reducing installation costs.
- Flow Range – 0.1m/sec to 20m/sec bi-directional.
- Display – 64 x 240 pixels graphic display.
- Programming via 16 key control panel.
- Battery or mains operation.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Battery Life – 20 hours from fully charged, depending on load.
- Power – 110 – 240VAC +/-10% supply via PSU.
- 9 user selectable languages including English, German, French, Spanish and Russian!
- Accuracy Pipe ID 13-75mm – ±3% of ﬂow reading for ﬂow rate >0.2m/s.
- Accuracy Pipe ID > 75mm – ±0.5% to ±2% of ﬂow reading for ﬂow rate >0.2m/s.
- CE approved.
Carry Case: – The PF330 is supplied in a hard wearing IP67 carry case.
‘A’ Transducers: – 13mm OD to 115mm OD pipes.
‘B’ Transducers: – 50mm OD to 2000mm OD pipes.
Optional Transducers: –‘D’ for pipes > 1500mm up to 5000mm.
Transducer Operating Temp: – ‘A’&‘B’ -20°C to +135°C. ‘D’ -20°C to +80°C. ‘A’&‘B’ Optional Hi-Temp -20°C to +200°C.
Outputs: – Opto Isolated 0/4 –20mA; RS 232/USB; 5v pulse @ 1 pulse/sec max.
12V DC input supply converter (optional).
Data Logging: – 98,000 data points. Up to 20 named recording blocks. Data displayed locally in text or graph format. Real time or stored. Can be downloaded via RS232 or USB port to Windows based PC.
Bluetooth Printer: – Optional.